Thursday 17 February 2011

VALENTINE'S DAY ~ Isobel's Valentines for the Kindergarten Class

Precious Printing

Isobel celebrated Valentine's Day a day late as there was no Kindergarten on February 14th.   So the class exchanged Valentines on Tuesday.

I was so impressed, I had to take a photo of her printing on the cards she took to exchange with her classmates.   She did them all herself - inside AND on the envelopes (except for Tavianna - because her name was too long for Isobel to squeeze on the tiny card!)   There were 11 cards plus the teachers Valentine!

I told her what letters to print and she wrote them down on the paper.   Only a very few were backwards.

Part of me says it is so exciting to see her learning and the other half of me says she is growing up far, far too soon.  Definitely a Valentine's Day to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment