Isobel borrowed a book from the school library called "Blue Makes Breakfast." On the last page there is a recipe for "Blue's Banana Muffins." Isobel wants to make them. Maybe you'll want to mix up a batch for your breakfast, too!
BLUE'S BANANA MUFFINS
3 large bananas
1-1/2 cups flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1-1/2 tsp. baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together butter and sugar.
3. Add sour cream, eggs, mashed bananas and vanilla.
4. Mix all dry ingredients and add to mixture.
5. Pour batter into greased muffin tins (or line with muffin cups).
6. Bake for 20 - 30 minutes until muffins are golden brown and spring back to the touch. Enjoy!